*** This item is part of the core MKD Electric uniform and eligible for spending account purchase.
ITEM CANNOT BE RETURNED OR REFUNDED, PLEASE CHECK YOUR SIZE CAREFULLY! CHECK SIZE HERE
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for extended size requests
For jobs performed in the harshest winter weather conditions, the Magid FR Dual-Hazard Quilt-Lined Duck Bomber Jacket is UL Certified to NFPA 2112 and offers arc flash and flash fire protection along with protection from cold, wind and water.
- 13oz 100% FR Duck outer shell and all trims are UL certified to NFPA 2112
- Tight weave on fabric protects against wind and water
- Quilted 100% FR cotton face lining adds comfort and warmth
- NFPA 70E CAT 4, Arc Rating ATPV 45cal/cm²
- Heavy duty, concealed Nomex® taped zipper front closure
- Storm flap over front zipper closure extends all the way up the neck
- Two quick access angled chest pockets with zipper closure and two lower hand warmer pockets
- Concealed waist elastic with storm flap so snow rolls off
- Nomex tricot knit cuff in the sleeves keeps cold air out
- Sizes S-5X