MEN’S CARHARTT FLAME-RESISTANT CLASSIC TWILL COVERALL
*** This item is part of the core WESA Automation uniform and eligible for spending account purchase.
ITEM CANNOT BE RETURNED OR REFUNDED, PLEASE CHECK YOUR SIZE CAREFULLY! CHECK SIZE HERE
Men's FR twill coveralls made for comfort and durability.
Carhartt has staked its reputation on producing heavy-duty gear for people facing the toughest tasks. These men's coveralls help you stay safe on the job. They're made of all-cotton twill that's flame-resistant, comfortable, and built to last.
- 9-ounce, 100% cotton FR twill
- Meets the performance requirements of NFPA 70E
- UL® classified to NFPA 2112
- Carhartt FR and NFPA 2112/CAT 2 labels sewn on left-chest pocket
- Carhartt-strong triple-stitched main seams
- Spread collar; Brass front zip with Nomex® FR zip tape; Inner and outer storm flaps
- Pleated bi-swing back for extra stretch across the shoulders
- Two chest flap pockets
- Two pass-through pockets
- Utility pocket
- Leg openings fit over boots for easy on and off
This item is part of the core MKD Electric uniform and eligible for spending account purchase.